Commercial Security Services
Miami – Fort Lauderdale – West Palm Beach
Every commercial property owner likes to ensure that their premises, infrastructure as well as employees and people that visit their business for work, come to no harm. This is why commercial security comes into the picture. Whether it is about frontline first face security, controlling access, reducing internal theft, protecting intellectual property, these combinations of services can go a long way in safeguarding assets as well as people.
Commercial security solutions need to be integrated perfectly with each other and be comprehensive and innovative enough to provide good security levels on your property. We offer a wide variety of services including access control, intrusion detection, building management protection, CCTV Systems surveillance as well as fire detection. Delta Five Security’s team will monitor the arrivals and departures of visitors as well as coordinate with the security guards on patrol. In addition, they will respond to regular & emergency situations for our clients.
Our personalized customer service is unsurpassed in this industry and unlike large multi-national security companies which may be burdened by corporate bureaucracy, we are extremely flexible and responsive to our customers’ needs and can quickly customize the services to fit the particular needs of each client.
Learn more about Delta Five Security’s specific Security Services for Commercial Properties:
Why hire Delta Five as your Security Guard Company?
- Our top priority is excellent customer service and customer satisfaction. Although our management team works hard to avoid issues of concern, when we identify them or they are brought to our attention, they are corrected promptly and to the customer’s satisfaction. Once we begin servicing your property, we will handle all pertinent issues and report them to you each morning, unless an extreme emergency occurs that requires your immediate notification.
- Our customer service training was specifically developed for our company by experts in training programs designed for the hospitality industry and include guidance in the following areas:
- Maintain an attitude of service excellence.
- Identify customer needs.
- Use customer friendly body language and words.
- Practice excellent service at every customer contact point.
- Handle difficult customers with care and compassion.
- Exceed customers’ expectations.
- Providing services across Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach.