Business owners don’t really like to question the loyalty of their staff. However, research indicates that business theft accounts for up to seven percent loss in revenue for standard businesses. Small business owners tend to face the greatest risk of theft on their premises. This also means they need to take extra preventative security measures.
The primary reason why employee theft is quite common in small businesses is because they have limited resources to allocate for elaborate security measures. Many e-commerce companies in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach Florida that stock goods on their premises, find themselves dealing with inventory thefts which can have a significant impact on their profitability.
Know When You Need Armed Security Company:
While cost may sometimes prove to be a deterrent to hiring security guards, it’s one of the most effective ways to prevent losses from business theft. Often, the financial losses you suffer due to theft can be far higher than what you pay to hire security guards. If you are a company that manufactures or trades in valuable goods and items such as jewelry, watches, expensive crockery or antiques, it makes good business sense to opt for the services of armed security agency.
How to Choose the Best Security Guard Company
When you start looking online you will find that there are many companies in the Miami, Fort Lauderdale or West Palm Beach areas offering security guard services. Here are some tips on how to choose the best one:
- Look for an operator that has been working in the industry for a number of years. They need to have the right balance of experience and reputation.
- Contact the company to understand whether they would be able to provide customized solutions for your specific requirements. Since every business is different, the services they provide need to be effective in preventing business theft on your premises.
- Request a complimentary Security Evaluation of your business. A good security guard company will be able to make a full strategy to help your business at no cost.
- Prices are very important. Check if the security guard company is willing to work with your prices. If you are looking to change from security companies, they may be able to offer you a lower rate by evaluating your business security needs.
- Zero in on a local company! This is a good way to be assured that they would be able to provide quick and reliable services when you need them. Be sure the security company is within 75-mile radius from your business, or at least serves the Miami, Broward, and West Palm Beach area.
For any information about our excellent security guards services, feel free to contact Delta Five Security at (305) 635-6200 or contact us through our Contact Us form.